It is with great excitement that we invite you to learn a little more about the energy opportunities that spring provides for us. This is our second issue of the public newsletter for our association. Our approach over the years has been to educate our members, help them in a professional forum, and provide support for activities in BioEnergetic Wellness. And now, it is the public’s turn, your turn, to benefit from the knowledge, skill and support of our members through our community service, our public forums, and our educational programs both in Canada and Internationally.
What can you find at CanBeWell?
- Read our articles on the blog.
- Follow our public newsletter published in January, May and September.
- Follow us on Facebook at CanBeWell and The Canadian Association of BioEnergetic Wellness.
- Check out our videos on YouTube.
- Check out our class listings to see what is available in your area that might interest you.
What is our goal for you?
- You CanBeWell and learn more in your pursuit of optimum health and wellness.
- You CanBeWell and find integrated wellness options for yourself, your family and friends.
- You CanBeWell and become part of our growing Canadian network.
If you like what you see, what next?
- Become a new member of CanBeWell and begin your journey of BioEnergetic Wellness.
- Check out all the places that we post knowledge and begin to gather your self-care toolbox.
- Make a plan to learn more through the courses, webinars, conventions, retreats, etc. that are offered.
Enjoy the articles and insights that we have gathered for you this season. As you welcome in the sunshine and summer spirit, may your time in isolation this spring be released and replenished with the joy of being outdoors and in the company of family and friends. We look forward to getting to know you better as you take advantage of our BioEnergetic Wellness offerings.
CanBeWell Leadership Team President
BA Psych, MSc Complementary and Alternative Medicine, Doctoral Candidate for Integrative Health, Touch for Health Instructor, Therapeutic Touch® Recognized Practician, Dance Teacher and Tai Chi Instructor.